Careers at PennWest Industrial Trucks
At PennWest Industrial Trucks, our people are the backbone of our success. Above all, they are knowledgeable, dedicated, customer focused and high-achieving. If this sounds like you, then you should consider joining our team!
PennWest Industrial Trucks is a privately owned, leading provider of material handling solutions head-quartered in Mount Pleasant, PA, just a few miles east of Pittsburgh, PA. In addition, we have branches in Erie, PA, Tarentum, PA, and Fairmont, WV. We are the exclusive Toyota dealer for the Western Pennsylvania territory, which includes parts of West Virginia and Ohio. PennWest offers great benefits, for instance, competitive pay, excellent health, vision, and dental coverage, and paid vacation and holidays.
PennWest ToyotaLift is hiring a Motivated, Enthusiastic, Professional Salesperson for the Beaver, Washington, and Southern Allegheny areas. Experience with Material Handling/Industrial Environments preferred.
PennWest is a premier provider of material handling & construction equipment & services in western Pennsylvania & Northern West Virginia. We are rapidly growing and looking for Sales Reps with a minimum of 3 years experience with proven success in the material handling industry.
Headquartered in Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666, we are looking to expand our customer base in the western PA areas, specifically Beaver, Washington, and Southern Allegheny, Counties. Prior experience and knowledge of the top manufacturers in the field and familiarity with the product lines to initiate new sales opportunities via cold calling, inbound leads, social selling, and developing marketing strategies. The Sales Rep will sell SERVICE of material handling equipment and provide superior ongoing customer service.
Do you excel in a competitive, goal driven environment? Do you crave a fast-paced career? Are you excellent at outside-the-box thinking and spotting opportunities? Do you thrive in developing relationships and providing solutions? Then we have the right thing for YOU!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES for Sales Representative:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements; Quickly Gain Product Knowledge to match to customer needs
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Assist with marketing strategies
- Minimum 3 years experience in material handling sales;
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed;
- Proven inside sales experience;
- Strong phone presence;
- Ability to efficiently organize and manage multiple priorities;
- Excellent grammar and communication skills;
- Must possess computer skills including all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook);
- Must have ability to work in a team and sales driven environment
- Previous experience in industrial environment a plus!
- Position will require local travel
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree+ preferred in related field
- Experience working in high paced, office environment;
- Experience in sales of industrial equipment preferred;
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive salary $100,000 – $150,000 annual base and commission
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long term disability, and Life and AD&D policies;
- Paid vacation days and holidays.
PennWest ToyotaLift is a premier provider of material handling & construction equipment & services in Western Pennsylvania & Northern West Virginia. As an essential business, we have been able to grow over the last few months and are looking for additional Field Technicians to service Material Handling equipment in the following areas:
- New Castle, PA
- Washington, PA
The Forklift Technician position performs maintenance, diagnoses, and repairs problems on equipment sold and serviced by the Company.
Essential duties and responsibilities of a Forklift Technician include (applicable to material handling equipment):
- Diagnose problems with equipment and determine required repairs and parts;
- Order parts for maintenance and repairs;
- Complete all required documentation of work performed – service reports, time reports, and warranty information;
- Follow safe work procedures and methods using tools and equipment. Practice all company, customer, and manufacturer safety policies and procedures;
- Ability to perform diagnostic procedures and repairs
- Install and operate relevant tests and diagnostic equipment;
- Operate various mechanical equipment – compressor, welder, and generator;
- Mechanical aptitude
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Experience working in mechanic / technician role;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Diesel, auto, hydraulic, heavy equipment repair experience;
- Mechanical and/or electric maintenance / technician experience.
- Competitive hourly wage;
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life/AD&D policies;
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Multiple Special Allowances
PennWest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.