Careers at PennWest Industrial Equipment
At PennWest Industrial Equipment, our people are the backbone of our success. Above all, they are knowledgeable, dedicated, customer focused and high-achieving. If this sounds like you, then you should consider joining our team!
PennWest Industrial Equipment is a privately owned, leading provider of material handling solutions head-quartered in Mt.Pleasant, PA, just a few miles east of Pittsburgh, PA. In addition, we have branches in Erie, PA, Tarentum, PA and Fairmont, WV. We are the exclusive Toyota and Linde dealer for the Western Pennsylvania territory which includes parts of West Virginia and Ohio. PennWest offers great benefits, for instance, competitive pay, excellent health, vision, and dental coverage, and paid vacation and holidays.
To apply, please email your resume to Jennifer Hood, Human Resources Manager.
PennWest is a premier provider of material handling equipment sales and service in western Pennsylvania & Northern West Virginia. We are rapidly growing and looking for Sales Reps with a minimum of 3 years experience with proven success in the material handling industry.
Headquarted in Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666, we are looking to expand our customer base in Beaver and Butler County, and surrounding areas. Prior experience and knowledge of the top manufacturers in the field and familiarity with the product lines to initiate new sales opportunities via cold calling, inbound leads, building relationships and developing market strategies.
- Minimum 3 years experience in material handling sales;
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed;
- Proven sales experience;
- Strong phone presence;
- Ability to efficiently organize and manage multiple priorities;
- Excellent grammar and communication skills;
- Must possess computer skills including all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook);
- Must have ability to work as a team and independently in a sales goal driven environment
- Previous experience in industrial sales environment a plus!
- Position will require local travel
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree+ preferred in related field
- Experience working in high paced, environment;
- Experience in sales of industrial equipment preferred;
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive salary; plus commission
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life and AD&D policies;
- Paid vacation days and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time