Careers at PennWest Industrial Equipment
At PennWest Industrial Equipment, our people are the backbone of our success. Above all, they are knowledgeable, dedicated, customer focused and high-achieving. If this sounds like you, then you should consider joining our team!
PennWest Industrial Equipment is a privately owned, leading provider of material handling solutions head-quartered in Mt.Pleasant, PA, just a few miles east of Pittsburgh, PA. In addition, we have branches in Erie, PA, Tarentum, PA and Fairmont, WV. We are the exclusive Toyota and Linde dealer for the Western Pennsylvania territory which includes parts of West Virginia and Ohio. PennWest offers great benefits, for instance, competitive pay, excellent health, vision, and dental coverage, and paid vacation and holidays.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT PENNWEST INDUSTRIAL TRUCKS
PennWest is a premier provider of material handling & construction equipment & services in western Pennsylvania & Northern West Virginia. We are rapidly growing and expanding and are looking for the ideal candidate for a Warehouse Supervisor position for our Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666 location (close to New Stanton). The warehouse supervisor is responsible for the day to day operation of the warehouse, for instance, all shipping and receiving of orders.
The ideal Warehouse Supervisor will have previous experience:
- Maintaining inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items
- Preparing orders by processing requests and supply orders
- Pulling materials, packing boxes, and placing orders ready for pick-up
- Processing invoices, returns, and reporting
The ideal Warehouse Supervisor will possess:
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
- Proficiency on computers
- Physical Capability to stand, sit, kneel and lift 50+lbs repeatedly
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Experience working in high paced, warehouse environment;
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive hourly wage;
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life and AD&D policies;
- Paid vacation days and holidays