Safer and easier to maneuver than scissor lifts and much faster than scaffolds, the IAWP-15™ is the ‘gentle giant’ of low-level access adjustable height work platforms. It allows 2 workers to reach over 21-½ feet, but is small enough to fit through a normal doorway.
Its four Trojan 6-Volt batteries allow for 400 lift cycles on a single charge, and will help you complete jobs faster and increase your profits.
- 616 lb platform capacity – unrestricted and roomy enough for 2 workers and their tools
- 2,786 lb unit weight – strong enough and durable enough for any job – industrial or construction
- 21.8-ft working height
- 63”L x 29”W x 73”H – with zero inside turning radius
- 400 duty cycles (or 5.6 miles) on a single charge – recharges in a few hours
- 2 standard extension decks increase platform length to nearly 8 ft – with no loss to the platform capacity
- 35% gradeability – climb ramps and inclines easily
- 4-inch ground clearance – keep clear of debris
- There are no features available