– 57” x 31.8” floor dimensions with 56.7” height
– 1,499 lb weight – suitable for most surfaces
– 17.5’ working height – over a foot taller than competitor
Durable, versatile, and low-maintenance (and with an industry-best warranty), the AEUP ISP-11™ is a self-propelled stock picker that will modernize your material handling process in your warehouse, retail business, event facility, or distribution center.
Here’s what sets it apart from the others:
- Drive, elevate, and rotate all at once. Competitors can only do two of these.
- Electric material tray adjusts to any shelf height. Other trays are not electric and only adjust in 6” increments. So if the shelf is off by 3”, you’d have to adjust the whole machine – a frustrating and repetitive waste of time.
- Aluminum alloy mast cylinder column – no motors, chains, or drives to maintain or replace (and a 10-year warranty on this column). More uptime. Lower costs.
- Damage-resistant carbon bumper and closed canopy.
- Double-foot sensor for safety requires both heels on the platform in order to drive – cannot be driven hanging over the edge.
ISP-11 Lift Platform Features
- 57” x 31.8” floor dimensions with 56.7” height
- 1,499 lb weight – suitable for most surfaces
- 17.5’ working height – over a foot taller than competitor
- 249 lb transport hood capacity, 287 lb operator platform capacity, and a materials tray capacity of 198 lbs
- 949 lb load capacity – what you can carry in a single trip (when used with Transport Dolly)
- 57” – the outside turning radius. With 0 inside turning radius, the whole stock picker platform can rotate in less than 5-foot corridors. Great for limited floor space/high shelf situations
- 18.5 miles – distance you can travel on a single battery charge
- $0 – the cost for the parts and service warranty the first five years
- There are no features available