Electric Utility Vehicles: Transporting whatever the job demands
PennWest offers a wide variety of electric Columbia ParCar Utility Vehicles and Personnel Carriers. Most commonly used on outdoor courses, airports, in the warehouse, and for private use, Columbia ParCar’s facility use vehicles are tough enough for expansive job sites, rugged terrain and extreme conditions, yet gentle on groomed turf. Wherever you work we have a pure electric working solution to help transport whatever your job demands.
- Steel frames and bodies that utilize thicker gauged steel (longer-life)
- The most robust drive motor (better operation in hot/harsh environments)
- Most efficient power control system (more usable range on a charge)
- The most efficient charger (less energy used to charge vehicle)
- Intelligent energy recovery braking (wasted energy recycled to recharge batteries)
- Easily programmable performance characteristics (only energy actually needed is expended)
PennWest has partnered with Columbia Vehicles to bring you environmentally friendly vehicles for work and private use. Golf Cars, Utility Vehicles, Maintenance Vehicles, Burden Carriers and Personnel Carriers. Columbia offers the most complete vehicle line up of vehicles for work.
When people walk instead of ride, operations slow, guest experiences suffer, and time wasted turns into money lost. No matter how many people you need to move, our electric vehicles get them where they need to be quickly and reliably.
Capable burden carrying is an integral part of any material handling system. Our pure electric vehicles handle thousands of pounds of material indoors and out, in the tightest of spaces, all without emissions or noise pollution.
Towing with a vehicle designed for something else means more wear and higher costs. Our dedicated towing vehicles give you the cost savings and the maneuverability you need while handling loads in the tens of thousands of pounds.