Forklift Service: Keeping your business running
At PennWest we take our forklift service capabilities very seriously. Not only are our technicians highly trained but they are also customer oriented. They know what your equipment means to you and work with you accordingly.
- Over 30 service technician dispatched by GPS getting you service fast!
- Service on all makes and models of forklifts
- 24 / 7 Emergency Service for mission critical needs
- Planned maintenance tailored to your operation and production needs
- Fleet Management technology installation and support
Troubleshooting and repairing forklifts is part science and part dark art combined with many years of experience. To this end, we have invested considerable time and money into continuously training our highly skilled service technicians as well as providing them with cutting edge technology for diagnosing, servicing and repairing all makes and models of forklifts. We have outfitted our field service trucks with the best in tools and technology making them a veritable “service shop on wheels”. With regards to our actual service shops, they are second to none in terms of having:
- 8 service bays with the latest diagnostic tools
- Full hydraulic hose assembly capabilities
- State of the art paint booth and high pressure wash bay
- Fabrication facilities that allow for complete customization options
Why Choose a Maintenance Plan?
PennWest’s Planned Maintenance and Full Maintenance Plans offer you unmatched peace-of-mind and protection of your investment. Maintenance plans provide ongoing upkeep of your forklifts and help detect any problems before they turn into something that negatively impacts your business. Depending on the maintenance program you choose – full maintenance or planned maintenance – you can rely on PennWest. Typically, planned maintenance plans cover the cost of labor, while full maintenance plans cover the costs of parts and service.
The Toyota 360 Promise
Toyota 360 Support is our promise to be your full support forklift supplier from the moment we first begin a conversation and throughout the entire life of your ownership. With Toyota 360 Support, you’ll get the Toyota advantage of Toyota’s Certified Technicians, Toyota Genuine Parts, Toyota standard and Extra Care Warranty programs, Optional T-Matics Support, and the Toyota Mobile Service app. Join the Toyota family and see success come full circle!